A few weeks ago it was rumored that Apple will host an event on September 10th to launch its new iPhones. Since then there has been no conflicting report, so it is widely believed right now that the company’s iPhone announcement will take place next month on the aforementioned date. As far as the iPads are concerned, Apple is rumored to release the iPad 5 and iPad mini 2 later this year, possibly around the holiday season. However, if a new Bloomberg report is to be believed, the company might unveil the new tablets alongside the new iPhones on September 10th.
Apple is expected to launch two iPhones this year, the iPhone 5S and its much rumored budget smartphone, the iPhone 5C. It hasn’t confirmed release plans as yet, it hasn’t even rolled out invites for an event. The Bloomberg report actually focuses about Apple planning to open its first retail store in Tokyo since 2005, but as you read on, you’ll find that it says “The Cupertino, California-based company plans to introduce new versions of its phone and tablet at a Sept. 10 event,” citing a person familiar with the matter, as always. This report also claims that Apple has promised “several more game changers” as it looks to fend off competition from Samsung. The Korean giant is going to release its smartwatch on September 4th. Is this an indication of Apple launching its hotly anticipated iWatch in the future? One can’t say for sure, so lets just wait and see what happens.
Next Story: HTC One Max Fingerprint Sensor Rumored Again
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-04: Apple's M7 Continues To Track Even When Battery Is Dead
- 2014-03-03: iPhone 5s Retains Consumer Interest As iPhone 5c Struggles
- 2014-01-29: iOS 7.0.5 For iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c Released
- 2014-01-27: Unlocked iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c Sale From Virgin Mobile