In just one week Samsung gets up on stage in Berlin to announce the Galaxy Note 3, the event has been scheduled for September 4th. There have been a lot of rumors about Samsung’s upcoming phablet. We’ve heard about the specifications it is supposed to tout and the features it is supposed to have. There haven’t been many rumors or leaks about the phablet’s design though, which is why this particular one is interesting. A purported front panel of Galaxy Note 3 has been photographed alongside that of the Galaxy Note 2.
The image shows purported Galaxy Note 3 front panel on the right. We can see slimmer bezels, the front panel itself looks only slightly larger than its predecessor. Galaxy Note 3 is expected to have 5.68 inch display as opposed to the Note 2′s 5.5 inch display, so its easy to explain the slight difference in size. Apart from that, the Galaxy Note 3 is rumored to have a Snapdragon 800 processor, an Exynos 5 variant is expected as well, with 3GB of RAM, a 13 megapixel camera and Android 4.3. Rumor has it that the phablet will be released in the market soon after its official launch which has already been confirmed for next month. At this event Samsung is also expected to launch its new smartwatch. [Image via ETradeSupply]RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Foursquare v7.0 For iOS Gets A Complete Revamp
- Zact Teams Up With Disney To Deliver Family-Friendly Smartphone Service
- AT&T Announces New Mobile Share Value Plans
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- Follow: Galaxy Note 3, IFA, ifa 2013,