For those of you who happen to have the Google Fiber Android app installed on your respective Android powered devices, here is some news that might just catch your interest. Apparently, an update to the app has just been introduced recently, where it will introduce new support for Vudu, which means users will have yet another over-the-top video service to choose from, with Netflix and YouTube being the other two that are already in existence. The support pages for its Vudu setup do seem to have dated back to August 5th, which is rather strange since the masses did not hear a beep concerning Vu’s launch on the Google Fiber Android app from Vudu as well as Google. Perhaps they both want to keep this low key, which would be rather surprising to hear if that were true then.
The change log, however, points out that this particular update will enable viewers to search for and view content across their TV and mobile devices, but do take into consideration that the iPad app has yet to receive any kind of update. Apart from that, you will find channel shortcuts in the main menu which paves the way for faster switching back and forth.RELATED
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: Google Fiber, vudu,