There are many iPhone/iPod docks available in the market that come in a variety of shape, size, and design, but if you’re in the market for something a little more unique and eye catching, the DJ iPhone dock might be worth taking a look at! Desiged by SKU Style, the speakers above have been designed to resemble a DJ’s setup that includes a pair of turntables and a mixer. Unfortunately apart from looking pretty similar to the actual thing, it is merely a design and we recommend you not try to “scratch” the turntables!
While we can’t speak for its audio quality, if there’s one thing we have to admit it is that it looks pretty decent. However it is pretty pricey at the same time and will set you back a cool $400 which to be honest could grab you a pair of decent, albeit “boring” looking speakers. The dock will support iOS devices still using the 30-pin connector, so if you are using Apple’s latest batch of iOS devices, you’ll either have to get the adapter and hope it fits, or you’d be out of luck!
- 2014-02-10: These Snail Speakers Are Uniquely Designed
- 2013-10-14: Hands-On: Sonos Play:1 Review
- 2013-09-09: Orb Audio Unveils New Speakers And Subwoofers For The Audiophile
- 2013-09-02: Spotify Connect Feature Hooks Up To Wi-Fi Speakers
- 2013-08-26: iPhone Dock Shaped Like DJ Turntables Looks Snazzy
- 2013-08-05: Harman JBL Professional PRX700 Series Portable Loudspeakers