We’re literally hours away from LG’s official announcement of its upcoming flagship smartphone, the LG G2. The company will be formally unveiling this device at an event in New York City. Just yesterday we saw the LG G2 press shot being leaked, showing off the device in all its glory. Today we get to see leaked pictures in which the G2 is being compared with Galaxy S4. Samsung’s flagship is a tough competitor for the G2, and it’ll be interesting to see how both devices stack up against each other in terms of performance. For that, we’ll have to wait to get our hands on the device itself.
The bezels on G2 are quite, the display is slightly bigger, 5.2 inches as compared to 5 inches on the Galaxy S4. One major difference is the volume buttons that are placed underneath the camera on the back of the G2, technically this should make it easier for a user to control the volume, considering that the user’s fingers rest on the back of the device anyway. As opposed to the conventional Galaxy S4 model which has a Snapdragon 600 processor, the LG G2 has the beefier Snapdragon 800 processor, though Samsung has variants of the Galaxy S4 running that processor out in certain markets. We will be covering the LG G2 event from New York today, so rest assured, you’ll get to know everything about LG’s upcoming flagship smartphone. [Images via RBMen]RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Galaxy S4, LG G2,