If you’re on the go and you need a mouse to complement your laptop, chances are you want something sleek and portable, not something fat and chunky which is pretty much the standard for regular mice, and that’s where Logitech steps in with their new Ultrathin Touch Mouse. The Ultrathin Touch Mouse by Logitech will come in two different models, the T630 for the PC, and the T631 which has been designed specifically for Mac computers in mind.
Made out of aluminum, it certainly looks pretty sleek and sports a wedge design which should slip into your bag pretty nicely. It will also sport a smooth top that supports both Windows 8 and OS X touch gestures, and will pair with your computer via Bluetooth, which together with Logitech’s Easy-Switch technology will allow you to use the mouse between multiple devices at a simple flick of a switch.
The mouse can be recharged via USB and according to Logitech, a minute’s charge should be enough to provide you with an additional hour of use, but we expect this experience could vary from user to user depending on what they are doing as well. The Ultrathin Touch Mouse is priced at $69.99 and is expected to begin shipping in September.RELATED
- Qualcomm Toq Smartwatch Now Available For Purchase From Amazon
- Smarty Ring An Indiegogo Project Waiting To Be Funded
- i-Flashdrive Lets You Transfer Files Between iOS And Android Devices
- Hi-tech Sensors Might Help In The Fight Against Obesity
- Vuzix M2000AR First Smartglasses To Use Waveguide Optical Technology
- Follow: Logitech,