With the launch of the Moto X earlier today, we know that the phone will be making its way to major US carriers, and US Cellular is one of them. While the other carriers have merely announced the device, US Cellular has opened up pre-orders for the phone so if you’re a US Cellular subscriber or you can’t wait, you might want to hit up US Cellular’s website for the details. US Cellular is offering the phone on contract for $199, but if you’re a new US Cellular customer, the carrier will be knocking off $75 from the contract price, essentially making it $124 for the phone.
For those who prefer to get it unlocked and off-contract, US Celluar has priced the phone at a rather hefty $699.99, at least that’s what its website says. The carrier will also be offering up a freebie in the form of a Motorola Boom Wireless Headset when you pre-order the handset, so that’s added incentive if there ever was one. It looks like Motorola’s efforts to push the phone can be seen and felt, with AT&T getting customization options, Sprint offering up a Lifetime Unlimited Guarantee plan, and now US Cellular throwing in freebies. If anything despite its somewhat mid-ranged specs, the Moto X could end up being a very tempting purchase.
- 2014-04-13: Moto X+1 Customizable Options Revealed [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2014-03-17: AT&T Moto X Android 4.4.2 KitKat Soak Test Kicks Off
- 2014-02-04: Android 4.4.2 For US Cellular Moto X Could Be Released Soon
- 2013-09-04: Moto X Now Available From US Cellular
- 2013-07-19: Moto X Could Arrive On US Cellular 26th August
- 2013-06-18: US Cellular Moto X Is The XT1055