Over the past couple of weeks we’ve been hearing rumors that Sony could be unveiling a bunch of new cameras. One of them is allegedly that of an A-mount camera and a full-frame camera that supposedly will be unveiled on the 24th of September. The A-mount camera is rumored to be the A79 whose rumored specs we’ve heard about recently, although at that time the device is said to be more of a prototype rather than the finished product.
While Sony Alpha Rumors cannot confirm this yet, they speculate that Sony will be showing off at least one new A-mount camera in their September event and if that is the case, these are some of the specs of the A79 that we might be able to expect. The A79 is rumored to sport a 32MP Exmor HD chip from the new generation, 4GB buffer, a full mirrorless focusing system with 480 focus points, an EVF of 4mpix, 8-14fps shooting, and a magnesium body that should make it a sturdy albeit light-weight device, and its design is similar to that of the Minolta 700si.
- 2014-04-23 PS Vita Gamers Can Download Their PSP And PSone Libraries
- 2014-04-21 Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet Goes On Sale In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21 Sony Pictures Register BioShock Movie Domains
- 2014-04-20 Sony Patents Self-Washing Robot
- 2014-04-20 Sony Xperia Z Ultra Google Play Edition To Get Android 4.4.3 KitKat (Rumor)