As of now, the only official bundle Sony will offer for its upcoming PlayStation 4 will include the console, a DualShock 4 controller, and additional accessories such as an HDMI cable and headset. We’ve seen an image of a PlayStation 4 bundle make the rounds in the past, which included a PS Eye and a copy of Knack, although we’ve heard rumors of additional bundles possibly being considered, such as the PS4 / PS Vita bundle. Today, we’re hearing of yet another bundle for the PlayStation 4, but this one made its way to becoming listed on Amazon France.
The bundle comes in two different flavors as the first bundle reportedly includes a 500GB PlayStation 4 console, a DualShock 4 controller and a copy of Killzone: Shadow Fall for €439,98. The second bundle comes with everything included in the first bundle, but also includes a PlayStation Camera as well as an additional controller for €499,98.
A number of “bundles” are available at a number of retailers which combines additional accessories and games with the standard PlayStation 4 bundle, but the listing that is available on Amazon France may indicate Europe may be getting in on the hardware bundle fun, although they’ll be a little more official since all of what you’re purchasing is in the same box.
- Disturbing Scenes In Metal Gear Solid V Are Designed To Push The Limits
- Hideo Kojima Would Like To See Metal Gear Solid 5 Arrive For PC
- Killzone: Shadow Fall's Multiplayer Might Not Be 1080p As Advertised
- Titanfall Season Pass And Digital Deluxe Edition Announced
- PS4's Second Week In Japan Apparently Not Too Spectacular