What is it that you like about tradeshows the most? Is it the insane number of new devices that we can look forward to, or is it the free food at the press room that hungry journalists are able to tuck into? Perhaps it is the presence of booth babes who are somehow able to distort reality, and make whatever is released seem to perform and look better than it actually is? Regardless, IFA 2013 in Berlin, Germany is set to be a blast, and we have word that Samsung will be introducing a new 98-inch Ultra HD “video wall” for commercial purposes.
That particular video wall sure as heck seems as though it is going to be a blast, and I cannot imagine the kind of eye popping visuals that can be shown off in it. Of course, there will also be other side additions such as a 31.5-inch Ultra HD monitor, but you can bet your bottom dollar that most of the attention will be concentrated on the video wall from Samsung. 98-inches is definitely not something you can sneeze at, but there is always the issue of price that will hang over most people’s heads – is it affordable enough for smaller businesses to justify such a purchase? [Press Release (Korean)]
Next Story: Kyocera Hydro Elite Unveiled By Bear Grylls
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!