Samsung is expected to hold an event on the 4th of September to announce their Galaxy Note 3 device and possibly their smart watch as well, and now it looks like Sony’s own event for IFA has been confirmed as well. The company has recently begun to send out invites to their own event which will also be held on the 4th of September, but unfortunately unlike Samsung’s invite, Sony’s invite does not seem to hint at what could be announced. Previously we had heard the rumors that the 4th of September event could be for the Sony Xperia i1, or Honami as it has also been known as.
Sony could also take the opportunity to unveil their “lens cameras” as well, which for those unfamiliar are lenses that can be attached to iOS and Android smartphones to boost their photography abilities. In any case it will be an exciting event and fret not as we will bring you coverage as it unfolds, so be sure to check back with us on the 4th of September for the details! In the meantime which are you guys looking more forward to? Sony’s new smartphone or their possible camera-related announcements?
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2013-09-04: Sony DSC-QX10 And DSC-QX100 Pre-Orders Available At Amazon
- 2013-09-04: Sony Cyber-shot DSC QX100 and DSC-QX10 “Lens Style cameras”
- 2013-09-04: Sony's AS30 "Action Cam" Has Arrived
- 2013-09-04: Sony Vaio Flip PC Comes in 13, 14 and 15 Inches
- 2013-09-04: Sony Vaio Tap 11 Competes With The Surface Pro