If you’re as much of a fan of the Back to the Future films as we are, you’ll know one of the most iconic scenes from all of the films was when Biff Tannen crashed his car into the back of a manure truck, resulting in a tidal wave of dung being emptied out into his vehicle. Up until today, we thought this could never, ever happen, but the power of the Internet has once again proved the impossible will always be possible.
A Wisconsin man was reportedly driving a rental car and crashed into a tractor pulling a trailer filled with liquid manure earlier this week. Matthew Bruhn was driving a Ford Mustang convertible while he was texting and talking on his phone, which when he was done, looked up just in time to see the tractor seconds prior to the crash. The driver of the tractor wasn’t injured, but Bruhn was treated for a broken finger and will most likely be referred to as “Biff” anywhere he goes for the rest of his life.
Let this be a lesson to you kids out there to the dangers of texting and driving, especially if you’re driving a Ford Mustang and live in an area where liquid manure is transported on a regular basis.
- 2013-08-23: Texting And Driving Results In Man Crashing Into Manure Truck
- 2013-07-01: Hoverboard Crowdfunding Project Hopes To Take Off In 2015
- 2013-01-16: DeLorean Hovercraft Caught In The Wild In San Francisco
- 2011-09-09: Nike MAG shoes hit $4,000 mark in eBay auction
- 2011-09-08: Nike MAG shoes from Back To The Future 2 up for auction
- 2010-11-23: 500GB Delorean Time Machine External Hard Drive