In the past we’ve seen leaked photos of Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5C, the Cupertino company’s alleged low-cost iPhone, but the photos we’ve seen were only the shells of the device which in all honesty could have been made by just about anyone. However thanks to a new video which has made its way online, we are now able to take a look at what appears to be a blue iPhone 5C with its power on and what appears to be iOS 7 running on the device.
It was just last week that a similar, albeit lower-quality video, surfaced, but there were some who were a bit skeptical about the device in the video. This particular video is a lot clearer and it walks us through some of the features and gestures that we can expect from iOS 7. The video runs for only about 15 seconds so there’s really not much to see, but for those who are curious, you can check it out in the video above. In any case what do you guys think? Like what you see so far of the iPhone 5C? We’re only hours away from Apple making the official announcement, so we guess we won’t have to wait too long to see if all the leaks and rumors have panned out.
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well