It goes without saying that the closer a particular device is to being released in the market, the higher the chance of it being leaked out. As to whether the leak was done on purpose or otherwise, it remains to be seen. Having said that, we are not surprised to see just another bunch of HTC One Max photos running around in the wild, although this time around, it will not be all alone. The alleged HTC One Max seems to be compared to the HTC One, but there is also the rumor of a fingerprint scanner located on the back, right under the rear camera. It remains to be seen whether the sensor will eventually arrive in the retail version, so all we need to do is wait.
Other speculated hardware specifications include a quad-core 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 processor, a 5.9” 1080p Super LCD3 display, an UltraPixel camera, 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory, a microSD memory card slot, and a battery of at least 3,200mAh in capacity. If this is a true blue phablet, then it would certainly be worth looking into as chances are it will make quite a splash when it finally arrives in the market. Pricing details, of course, remain to be determined.
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2013-11-27: HTC One Max Review
- 2013-10-17: HTC One Max Will Not Be Headed To Canada
- 2013-10-16: HTC Comments On One Max's Fingerprint Security
- 2013-10-08: HTC One Max Confirmed To Get Fingerprint Scanner, Says WSJ
- 2013-10-08: HTC Sends Out Invites For 16th/18th October Event In Hong Kong And Taiwan