AT&T has finally started to carry a tablet made by ASUS. The carrier is now offering ASUS MeMO Pad FHD LTE 10 for $299.99 with a two year contract. If you don’t want to get tied to a contract, you can purchase the tablet by dropping $399.99 up front. One may wonder how many customers will sign up for this contract, given that it only provides a subsidy of $100 while maintaining its hold on the customer for a full 24 months.
The ASUS MeMO Pad FHD LTE 10 has a 10 inch full HD display. Under the hood there’s a Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 pro quadcore 1.5GHz processor, a five megapixel rear camera, a 1.2 megapixel front camera, 6,760mAh battery and 16GB of storage. Customers have the ability to externally expand the storage as well through microSD cards. ASUS SonicMaster audio technology is also on-board. The tablet is powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. Rear camera is capable of recording video in 1080p, battery is said to be good for 10.5 hours with 720p video playback. The tablet is available immediately from AT&T’s online store. It will also be sold through the carrier’s retail stores which are likely to have it in stock over the next couple of days, if they don’t have it in already.
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: Transit Wireless And AT&T Target 242 More NYC Subway Stops
- 2014-04-08: SoftBank Reportedly Considering Bid For Vodafone
- 2014-04-04: AT&T Joins The Party, Offers BlackBerry Deal Of Their Own
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Service Plan Price Cut To Match AT&T
- 2014-03-30: TWRP For Sprint And AT&T HTC One M8 Released
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2012-11-13: Asus VivoTab RT arrives on AT&T this November 16th for $499.99
- 2012-10-04: AT&T announces Asus VivoTab RT, Samsung ATIV Windows 8 tablets in time for 2012 holiday season