Come 10th of September, Apple is expected to unveil its new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. At the same time some believe that the 10th of September date could also be when Apple decides to release their latest iOS 7 to the masses. Now according to reports, word has it that Apple along with AT&T have begun to formally train their staff, such as front-desk sales people, technicians, and call-in support crews, on iOS 7.
According to the leaked screenshots obtained by Apple Insider, the training basically covers some of the new features that will be part of the iOS 7 update, along with iTunes Radio and the new Activation Lock. We guess this isn’t too surprising given that AT&T staff will need to be briefed on the software’s new features should customers ask them. Previous reports have suggested that AT&T along with other carriers have blacked out holidays for late September (around the 20th) as that is when the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C are expected to go on sale, and we expect the carriers will need all hands on deck.
In any we expect more details about the new devices and iOS 7 to be shared on the 10th of September, so be sure to check back with us then for the details!RELATED
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Follow: at&t, iOS 7, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,