Love taking photos on your phone? We’re sure that there are many of us out there who do, but why not get paid for it, right? iOS users might be familiar with the Foap app, but the good news is that it looks like Android users will now be able to enjoy the app as well as the app has finally made its way onto the Google Play store. For those unfamiliar, Foap is an app that not only allows users to search for and purchase stock photos for use in their work or projects, but it will also allow users to sell their photos too which in turn can be used as stock photos by others.
As it stands photographers will be able to make $5 for every $10 unlimited license that they sell, which we guess isn’t a bad deal especially if you take photos on your phone all the time anyway, it’s just a matter of whether it appeals enough to someone to purchase a license. On top of that, it seems that there are brands such as Sony, Puma, and Axe who are tasking photographers with missions to take specific photos from which they will be able to make money from as well. If you’d like to check out the app, hit up the Google Play store for the details.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Follow: apps,
- Seen at: bgr