Different users have different choices, you won’t find everyone who loves an iPhone buy it in gold color. Apple recently unveiled the iPhone 5S and announced that the smartphone will be available in a gold color. Soon after that photos of an alleged gold HTC One surfaced online. According to a Russian website, the device will go on sale in the country for more than $3,000. That’s quite a lot for a HTC One, but the price is justified by the fact that this particular HTC One variant actually contains real 24 carat gold.
Russian blog Hi-Tech claims that the gold HTC One will cost 99,990 Rubles, which is roughly four times that the conventional HTC One which costs around $26,990 Rubles. As per the going exchange rate, that’s more than $3K. Apparently the device comes in an exclusive box made from Oak and it contains certificates of authenticity. $3K won’t get you anything more than a really flashy HTC One, nothing else will be different, it will still have the same 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, 4.7 inch full HD display, 2GB RAM and an Ultrapixel camera on the back. It can’t be said for sure right now if HTC will decide to release this variant in other markets as well.
- 2014-04-03: Galaxy S5 Versus iPhone 5s In Biometrics Test
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-03-17: Asphaleia Jailbreak Tweak Lets You Use Touch ID To Protect Your Apps
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well
- 2014-03-09: iPhone 5s Continues To Grow As iPhone 5c Lags Behind
- 2014-03-04: Apple's M7 Continues To Track Even When Battery Is Dead