There is nothing quite like a firmware update to give an aging device a new lease of life, is there? HTC has just rolled out a new firmware update for the HTC One Mini, where it is said that this particular update will be able to fix several bugs as well as improve on the device’s stability after installation. The entire firmware update itself is not to be trifled with, we are looking at a 214MB chunk of data to be downloaded.
Needless to say, this will not be an upgrade over to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, because the changelog of this particular firmware update has been designated as v1.32.401.2, where it is also said to include camera stability improvements, microphone and audio stability enhancements as well as performance improvements including a more stable USB tethering experience. So far, HTC has confirmed the various improvements and enhancements that we talked about above. For those who have given this firmware update a go, how do you find it so far, and has it been treating you well?
Basically, here is a quick word of advice if you want to install this update – download it via a Wi-Fi connection and make sure your handset has enough juice before proceeding.RELATED
- BBM Shows Signs Of Popularity In India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines
- BlackBerry 10.2.1 Reportedly Launching In January 2014
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Follow: HTC, HTC One mini,
- Seen at: theunwired.net