If you happen to own the HTC One and reside on either Old Europe or in the US, then here is some news to carve out a smile on your face this Monday morning. According to HTC America’s president Jason Mackenzie who responded to several questions via Twitter concerning the HTC One’s upcoming Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update. Mackenzie mentioned and reassured the masses that the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean development for the HTC One is right on track, and the rollout will happen at the end of September 2013, regardless of which particular continent you are on.
Not only that, someone did send in a photo to GSMArena of a blue colored HTC One (which was speculated to arrive on Sprint in the near future) that was caught running on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean at IFA 2013. If HTC pulls off this Android 4.3 update later this month, then it would mean they are ahead of the competition as Samsung will supposedly only bring out the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update to their flagship range of devices later this October. As for Sony Mobile, they have remained pretty quiet as to when their Xperia Z flagship range will be on the receiving end of some Android 4.3 goodness.
Next Story: Windows Phone 8.1 Screen Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-03-26: HTC One (M8): Asia Vs US, Fight!
- 2014-02-23: HTC One For AT&T Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-01-29: Android KitKat For HTC One In North America Delayed
- 2014-01-15: Original HTC One Prototype Revealed
- 2013-12-20: HTC One Successor Rumored To Run Android 4.4.2 With Sense 6