Based on all the leaks and rumors we’ve seen and heard about Apple’s upcoming iPhone 5C, we guess come 10th of September we shouldn’t really be surprised anymore. However thanks to a new video uploaded by NewGadgets.de on YouTube, we have a clearer video of the iPhone 5C. Unfortunately the video does not show the device being powered on, suggesting that perhaps we could merely be looking at an empty iPhone 5C shell (we can’t tell since the dialogue is in German), but it does give us a pretty good idea of what to expect.
Unlike the previous hands-on video which was a little blurry, and some even suggested it was merely an iPhone 5 with a plastic back cover, this one is crystal clear. It even compares it against the iPhone 5 and unsurprisingly it appears to share almost the same dimensions, albeit slightly more chunky due to its plastic body. In any case we are less than a week away from Apple officially announcing the device, so in the meantime if you have a couple of minutes to spare, you can check out the hands-on in the video above.
Next Story: NTT DOCOMO To Offer iPhones Starting This Fall
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well