Planning on picking up the iPhone 5c? You might recall yesterday that we mentioned the phone would go up for sale come 12:01AM PT, and sure enough it has. The handset will be available for pre-order via all four major US carriers – AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, and T-Mobile, but for those who’d rather not go through the carrier’s websites, you can always opt for Apple’s website instead. The handset is currently priced at $99 for the 16GB mode, and $199 for the 32GB model, although these prices will require you to sign a two-year contract with any of the four major US carriers currently accepting pre-orders for the handset.
Alternatively you will be able to purchase the handset unlocked, although it will set you back $549 for the 16GB model, and $649 for the 32GB model. However if you want to save some money, Walmart is also taking pre-orders for the handset and has priced it at $79 for the 16GB model, and $189 for the 32GB model, both on contract, and will save you $20 and $10 respectively. The phone will come in five different colors and is expected to deliver to the doorsteps of customers come 20th of September. So, have you placed your iPhone 5c pre-order?
Next Story: Tradinno Is A Fire-Breathing Dragon Robot
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well