Apple is expected to unveil two new iPhones next month. It is expected to conduct an event on September 10th, however the company hasn’t rolled out invites as yet, so nothing is confirmed as of now. The company has traditionally released only one new iPhone model every year since the original iPhone came out back in 2007, it is expected to break away from that tradition this year by launching two new models together. The second model is presumably its new budget iPhone, a.k.a the iPhone 5C. Purported reference card of the iPhone 5C has leaked online, the reference card is bundled with all of the literature that accompanies a device in the box.
The image of this iPhone 5C reference card is small and blurry so it is hard to make out what is printed on them. A picture of the front of iPhone 5C is printed in the center, it looks a lot like the iPhone 5. That doesn’t come as a surprise, since its said to have the same 4 inch display. One thing that this reference card does reveal is the moniker, we can clearly see that the device is called iPhone 5C. The fact remains though that there’s no way to confirm if the card actually does belong to Apple’s budget iPhone, or is it merely a fake. What do you think? [Image via PhoneArena]
Next Story: iWatch Might Be Apple's Much Rumored TV Set
- 2014-03-19: Analyst Doesn't Think 8GB iPhone 5c And Relaunched iPad 4 Will Have Much Impact On Apple's March/June Quarters
- 2014-03-18: Apple Explains Why They Launched The 8GB iPhone 5c
- 2014-03-18: 8GB iPhone 5c Has Been Officially Launched In The UK
- 2014-03-17: 8GB iPhone 5c Set To Roll Out (Rumor)
- 2014-03-13: iPhone 5c's Disappointing Performance Seen In China As Well