Android 4.4 KitKat marks a milestone for Google as they have named their mobile operating system after a branded chocolate – although something healthier like Android 4.4 Kiwi might sit better with all the fitness buffs out there. Kiwi sound good though, it is full of nutrition, not to mention boasting a green colored flesh to correspond with Android’s official shade. Having said that, Google CEO Larry Page has already posted up via his Google Plus account of his KitKat adventure.
KitKat will not only feature Android-branded packaging as well as run a contest where they would hand out new Nexus 7 tablets to the respective winners, but have also come up with specially made KitKat chocolate bars which were specially designed to resemble that of the Android bugdroid. Being CEO, Larry Page has received his own KitKat bugdroid already, and chances are he would have eaten it already. While it breaks all too easily, hopefully Android 4.4 KitKat will not live up to the parody ad that Nokia came up with. Normally, whenever a company or organization is threatened or backed into a corner, they would be at their fiercest in order to fight back for survival’s sake. Could newly acquired Nokia be headed in that particular direction?
Next Story: Nexus 5 Allegedly Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-21: Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21: Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20: Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-25: AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-03-24: Android 4.4.3 KitKat Undergoes Testing
- 2014-03-19: Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-02-27: Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact