Android 4.4 KitKat marks a milestone for Google as they have named their mobile operating system after a branded chocolate – although something healthier like Android 4.4 Kiwi might sit better with all the fitness buffs out there. Kiwi sound good though, it is full of nutrition, not to mention boasting a green colored flesh to correspond with Android’s official shade. Having said that, Google CEO Larry Page has already posted up via his Google Plus account of his KitKat adventure.
KitKat will not only feature Android-branded packaging as well as run a contest where they would hand out new Nexus 7 tablets to the respective winners, but have also come up with specially made KitKat chocolate bars which were specially designed to resemble that of the Android bugdroid. Being CEO, Larry Page has received his own KitKat bugdroid already, and chances are he would have eaten it already. While it breaks all too easily, hopefully Android 4.4 KitKat will not live up to the parody ad that Nokia came up with. Normally, whenever a company or organization is threatened or backed into a corner, they would be at their fiercest in order to fight back for survival’s sake. Could newly acquired Nokia be headed in that particular direction?RELATED
- U.S. Cellular Moto X Android 4.4 Update Released
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: Android, kitkat,