Lenovo is reportedly going to launch a new tablet next month. Called the Yoga tablet, apparently it will be thinnest tablet in the world. Not much is known about the tablet at this point in time, this is actually the first time that there’s been any indication of Lenovo working on such a tablet. The revelation was reportedly made by a Lenovo VP, Chen Xu Dong, on Sina Weibo, which is China’s equivalent of the popular microblogging network Twitter.
Dong apparently said that the tablet will “revolutionize” the tablet market. It is said to have two small stands on the sides which will set it apart from the competition. No details about the specifications have been provided, though it is said to be powered by an Intel Bay Trail processor. The OS hasn’t been confirmed. The Yoga tablet is also said to have the “longest” standby time. Lenovo hasn’t confirmed as yet if and when the tablet will be released. It remains to be seen when the tablet will make its way to North America, if it is indeed announced and officially launched next month, that is. The company hasn’t said exactly when the announcement will be made next month. [Image via CNMO]
Next Story: Acer Iconia W4 Caught On Video
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-21 Uber Giveaway: Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro, Yoga Tablet 8 and Mixx 2
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15 Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced