Sometime in the middle of last month, we did mention in passing the possibility of the Meizu MX3 being announced officially later this September 2nd, and now that this particular date has arrived, the flagship device from the China company has proven that particular rumor to be true. This latest addition to Meizu’s stable of smartphones will be powered by the Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system, although it will be augmented by Meizu’s very own Flyme 3.0 user interface. Meizu is proud in touting that there will be 324 updated interactions and 1,579 new visual features to accompany the MX3.
Other hardware specifications of the Meizu MX3 will include a 5.1” display at a rather unorthodox 1,800 x 1,080 pixels resolution, sporting a mere 2.9mm screen bezel, while tipping the scales at 143 grams thereabouts. You will find an Exynos 5 Octa chipset running underneath the hood which has a quartet of Cortex A15 cores which run at 1.6GHz, alongside the quad Cortex A7 that has been clocked at 1.2GHz. It will be accompanied by 2GB RAM, an 8-megapixel sensor at the back and a 2-megapixel shooter in front, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivty, NFC support, and a choice of 16GB, 32GB, 64GB or 128GB capacities. [Product Page]
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-23 Viber New Redesigned iOS App and Coming to BlackBerry 10