The PlayStation 4 is going to be released on November 15 in the U.S. with the U.K. getting the next-generation console just a few weeks later on November 29, which leaves us with around two months to go until the precious is in our homes. We’ve seen images and videos of the PlayStation 4 interface, and today, Sony released some brand-spanking new screenshots of the console’s user interface.
PlayStation Europe’s community manager Chris Owen tweeted a total of 12 new screenshots of different portions of the PlayStation 4′s user interface. As you’ll see from the images posted below, Owen gave us a look at the PlayStation 4′s home screen, what’s new screen, profile page screen, video edit menu, and even how it’ll all look on your mobile device and tablet. After viewing all of the screenshots Owen released through his Twitter account, we think it’s safe to say you shouldn’t be a bit surprised as to what to expect when the PlayStation 4 is in your home.
It looks like the only area of the PlayStation 4′s user interface we have yet to see is the PlayStation Store. We’re curious to see if Sony plans on revamping the PlayStation Store once again in time for the PlayStation 4′s release, or if they’ll just copy & paste what they already have with the PlayStation 3. We guess we’ll just have to wait and see.
- 2014-04-22 Walking Dead: Game Of The Year Edition Listed On GameStop
- 2014-04-17 Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17 PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16 Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16 Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-02-03 PS4 Update 1.60: Headset Support, Gold Wireless Headset Coming “Soon”
- 2013-12-11 Sony Releases PS4 System Update 1.52 Today
- 2013-12-10 PS4 Achieves Nearly 800k Gameplay Broadcasts, Over 7.1m Spectate Sessions
- 2013-12-06 8-Hour PSN Maintenance Taking Place On December 9
- 2013-12-05 PS4 Reaches 6.5 Million 'Shares' Since The Console's Release