The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be one device that is guaranteed to excite millions of Samsung fanboys all over the world, and it just goes to show how fast time flies as it felt like just yesterday when the Galaxy Note 2 was revealed to the masses with great fanfare. Having said that, the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has already appeared over in the Global Certification Forum under the model number SM-N9005, and it is interesting to note that it was sometime in August that a published report actually listed this particular version as the global model of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 that will support LTE connectivity, while being accompanied by 3GB RAM, which should be more than enough processing muscle to handle all sorts of multi-tasking on your portable device.
According to the GCF Certification, the Galaxy Note 3 will enable LTE 2100/1800/850/1600/800MHz (Bands 1,3,5,7,20), WCDMA 2100/1900/900/850MHz and GSM 1900/1800/900/850MHz connectivity. It is widely rumored that the initial 4 million units of the Galaxy Note 3 will run on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, while another 20% to 30% of the other models will end up with the Samsung Exynos 5420 octa-core processor running proceedings from within. Will you be picking up the Galaxy Note 3 when it hits the market? We will be live on the IFA 2013 showfloor and hopefully, will be able to bring you a hands-on experience of the device before it even arrives on store shelves.
Next Story: XiaoMi ZiMi Tablet Reportedly In The Works
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-20: Sprint's Galaxy Note 3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-02-18: Galaxy Note 3 Receives Update That Fixes Third Party Accessories
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Wants Apple's Logo Hidden During The Olympics
- 2014-02-05: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Gets A Swarovski Makeover