Sony is expected to announce the Xperia Z1 a.k.a Honami this week. There have been a lot of rumors about this device, we’ve also seen a number of leaks as well. Sony itself has teased the device multiple times. A bunch of leaked images of the Xperia Z1 have surfaced online in the past few weeks too. Just yesterday high quality images of the Sony Xperia Z1 were leaked. Today we get to see the alleged official press renders of Sony’s latest Android flagship.
It was initially believed that the Honami will be called the Xperia i1, but recent reports suggest that it will actually be called the Xperia Z1. It is expected to tout a quadcore Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, 2GB RAM, a microSD card slot and a 20.7 megapixel rear camera capable of 4K video recording. The Honami is also said to be waterproof. The images have been leaked by Xperiablog, it claims that these are the final pictures that will accompany the official press release. These images really don’t show anything different from the plethora of images that have already leaked. Sony already has an event scheduled on September 4th, a couple of days before the start of the IFA 2013 trade show in Berlin, Germany. It is expected to make the announcement at that event.RELATED
- Samsung Galaxy S5 "Confirmed" To Sport A Metal Build [Rumor]
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- Samsung Galaxy J Could Be Announced In Taiwan On December 9th
- Fairphone To Start Shipping Later This Month
- Motorola Apologizes For Cyber Monday Fiasco, Will Repeat Sales This Wednesday
- Follow: honami, IFA, ifa 2013,