We have been hearing about the upcoming South Park: The Stick of Truth game for the past couple of years. Announced back in 2011, the game was originally scheduled for a release in 2012, but due to delays, it was pushed back by an additional two more months, although that date has since been missed especially given that we’re nearly at the end of 2013 as it is. Well the good news is that if you’ve been looking forward to playing the South Park RPG, you will want to mark down the 10th of December as that is the official date that the game will be released, assuming of course it does not run into any additional delays like it has in the past.
The game will be seeing a release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, as well as the PC. Unfortunately for gamers looking to pick up the new consoles, there’s no word if there will be support for the Xbox One or the PlayStation 4 in the future, so for now you will need to keep your older consoles around if you wish to play the game. Ubisoft and Obsidian have also announced a Grand Wizard Edition of the game, which is essentially the collector’s edition. It will be priced at $80 and will come with a 6” Grand Wizard Cartman figurine which will be exclusive to the Grand Wizard Edition, or eBay as we expect it will eventually make its way onto the auction website. So, who else is looking forward to the game?
- 2014-03-17: South Park: The Stick Of Truth Sequel Is A Possibility, According To Co-Creator
- 2014-03-03: South Park Censored Scenes Deleted From Disc
- 2013-12-09: South Park: The Stick Of Truth Trailer Teaches Us How To 'Cup A Spell'
- 2013-12-05: Bill Gates Appear In South Park Xbox One-PS4 Episode
- 2013-11-14: South Park Takes On The PS4, Xbox One Console War In Latest Episode