The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD is set to be released on the Wii U on October 4, and up until this point, all we’ve seen have been screenshots and videos of the HD version of the game without any sort of reference to the original GameCube game. We’ve already seen just how amazing the game looks in all of its HD glory, but just how much of an improvement with Wind Waker HD be over the original GameCube game? Thankfully, someone has finally gone through the trouble of doing just that.
GameXplain published a video early last week which highlights both the Wii U version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker as well as its GameCube version. The video does a great job at comparing both versions as we can see a side-by-side view of both games running at the same time to help compare just how improved Wind Waker HD is over the original. Not only do we get side-by-side views of both games, GameXplain even goes as far as giving us a full view of both games running that helps better compare just how much Nintendo has improved in Wind Waker HD.
If you were excited for Wind Waker HD, this will probably get you even more excited seeing the amount of work Nintendo put into the game to make it more than just a simple “HD remake.”RELATED
- Stop-Motion Mario Kart Video Is Extremely Impressive
- Skyrim Mod Turns Dragons Into Thomas The Tank Engine Trains
- The Elder Scrolls Online Launches On PC, Mac On April 4, 2014
- Rayman Legends Headed To Mac On Dec. 12 For $20
- Xbox One Mod Makes It Possible To Play With PS4, 360, PS3 Controllers
- Follow: nintendo, nintendo wii u, the legend of zelda, wii u,
- Seen at: