It appears that Verizon may soon be launching a new Motorola tablet that we haven’t heard that much about. The carrier operates a Twitter account called Droid Landing. The account is used to tease all of the new and upcoming Droid devices on Verizon. The account has been tweeting and promoting a contest for the past few days and also create hype around a mystery device. There’s ample evidence to form a belief that the device is going to be a Droid, but since nothing is confirmed as yet, its wise to take this with a grain of salt.
Not much is known about this tablet at this point in time. Judging from the content revealed bit by bit on the internet, it appears that they’re indeed going to introduce a new tablet soon. It is not known right now what this device will ultimately be called. The teasers hint that the tablet apparently has a 10 inch display, which is good enough for this tablet and its size. Hopefully Verizon’s @droidlanding Twitter account will tweet and provide greater insights on what we can expect from a new Verizon Wireless tablet, manufactured by Motorola. Design, dimensions, weight, hardware internal specifications all remain a mystery for now.
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2014-04-13: TWRP Recovery For HTC One M8 On Verizon Released
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-02-05: Verizon's Moto G Receives Android 4.4 KitKat
- 2014-01-02: Moto G Available For Verizon's Prepaid Customers On January 9th
- 2013-12-15: Moto G For Verizon Leaked Without Carrier's Branding
- 2013-12-15: Verizon Droid MAXX Available For $12.49 On Contract
- 2013-11-29: White Droid Ultra And Droid Mini Available On Verizon Now