So you do own a PS Vita and are wondering just which particular game should you purchase next. Well, how about having some old school fun with Worms Revolution Extreme? This is the first Worms title that will arrive on the portable console from Sony, and those who are interested to pick a fight with the tough-as-nails worms will be able to download Worms Revolution Extreme on the PS Vita via PSN this coming October 8th at a price of $14.99 a pop.
Folks who love winging it alone will find Worms Revolution Extreme worth every penny, since it will boast of an extensive single-player campaign that spans a whopping 72 levels in total, and these tend to arrive in a healthy mixture of missions and puzzles. The levels themselves have been set across seven different environmental themes, where among them includie Sewer, Farmyard, Spooky, Beach, Mars, Funfair, and Medieval! Not only that, a trio of game modes: Deathmatch, Forts, or Classic, can be selected with a choice of either predefined or customized game settings. There is also a brand new Treasure Mode which lets you link up with your friends who own a PS3 (or vice versa), and everyone will work together to unlock another 10 special gifts via a special lock and key system.
Next Story: Asus TF502T Tablets Arrives At The FCC
- 2014-04-17: Sony Originally Pitched The Idea Of Titanfall For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-15: God Of War Collection Arriving For The PS Vita
- 2014-04-14: PS Vita Pets: Puppy Parlour To Tide You Over
- 2014-04-13: 4J Studios Teases Minecraft For PS4, PS Vita
- 2014-04-08: Improved PS Vita In Borderlands 2 Bundle Hits The US This May 6