So, the Nexus 5 has already received approval from the Bluetooth SIG, and here we are with even more alleged photos of the device. After all, there has been rumors going around that Google could unveil the Nexus 5 smartphone as early as next week to the world, although it might not be available for purchase at least until later in October at best, or perhaps see the availability date pushed back all the way to the middle of November. Italian site TuttoAndroid has managed to upload some images of the alleged smartphone, where it was seen running on the Android 4.4 KitKat operating system.
So far, most of the images that were posted up did not debunk any of the previous rumors, but rather confirmed them instead. The icons in the notification area do seem to be white (although we will not be ruling out the possibility of it being customizable). Apart from that, there is also a Tap & Pay option that is located in the settings area, which could point to integrated Google Wallet functionality, assuming the handset which runs on Android 4.4 KitKat comes with NFC capability.
Not only that, it does seem as though Google Cloud Print has been thrown into the mix as well, making it a snap to send content directly from your device to a computer that is hooked up to the Internet. Anyone interested in the Nexus 5?
Next Story: Nexus 5 Gets Bluetooth SIG Approval
- 2014-04-01: Sony Xperia SP WIll Not Get Official Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- 2014-03-25: AT&T HTC One Mini To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Soon
- 2014-03-24: Android 4.4.3 KitKat Undergoes Testing
- 2014-03-19: Sony Xperia Ultra, Z1 And Z1 Compact To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Updates
- 2014-03-05: Google Working To Fix Nexus 5 Camera Bug
- 2014-02-27: Android 4.4 KitKat Arriving On Xperia Z1, Xperia Z Ultra And Z1 Compact
- 2014-02-26: Google Now Launcher Makes It To The Play Store
- 2014-02-06: Nexus 5 Launcher Could Soon Be Released
- 2014-02-04: Red Nexus 5 Released
- 2014-01-30: Red Nexus 5 Could Launch On February 4