The Android 4.3 update is slowly making its way around the world, it is being rolled out in different regions by different carriers, as per their own schedules. Its no different in the U.S., carrier branded devices usually receive the update a little late. If you own a Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy S4 Active, Galaxy S3 and Galaxy Note 2 and have been wondering when the update is going to be rolled out by your carrier, this leaked document just might provide the answer.
The leaked document, originally received by Droid-life, lists the Android 4.3 update release date for these devices on Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile. It goes without saying that one can’t entirely be sure about these dates until the carriers make an announcement, they’ve yet to say when the update for these devices is going to be rolled out. As per the document, Galaxy S4 owners on Verizon should receive Android 4.3 on October 28th, which is tomorrow. AT&T and T-Mobile subscribers might have to wait until 13th and 18th of November respectively. The Galaxy S4 Active is exclusive to AT&T and is likely to receive the Android 4.3 update on December 24th. There’s no harm in marking your calendars, but keep in mind that there’s always the possibility of changes being made to the release schedule at the last minute.
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Costs $256 To Build, According To IHS Teardown
- 2013-12-18: Verizon Galaxy S3 Gets Android 4.3 Update
- 2013-12-12: T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-12-09: Android 4.3 For T-Mobile Galaxy Note 2 Released
- 2013-12-01: Android 4.3 Stability Update Rolling Out Across The Globe For Galaxy S4
- 2013-11-24: Sprint Galaxy S3 Android 4.3 Update Is Finally Out