Back in September and during IFA 2013 in Berlin, ASUS unveiled a new Transformer tablet in the form of the Transformer Pad TF701T. The good news is that if the tablet managed to catch your eye and you were wondering when you might be able to get your hands on it, well it looks like a October 21st release is in the cards, although this date appears to be for the UK market, meaning that a US release should follow shortly after, if not around the same time as well. For our readers in the UK, you guys will be able to pick up the tablet for yourselves on the 21st of October via Amazon or eBuyer for 429.99 GBP.
For those who did not follow our news during IFA 2013, the Transformer Pad TF701T is ASUS’ latest Android tablet. The device will feature a 10.1” IPS display with a pretty stunning resolution of 2560×1600. It will be powered by NVIDIA’s Tegra 4 quad-core chipset and will come with 2GB of DDR3L RAM. It will also come with 32GB of onboard storage and will support both full-sized and micro SD cards, all the while powered by Android 4.2 Jelly Bean. So, any takers?
- 2014-04-10 ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27 AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24 ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23 ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-11-13 ASUS Transformer Pad TF701T Android 4.3 Update Rolls Out November 18th