Your favorite fictional serial killer is coming to a Netflix compatible device near you this Halloween. It was announced today that Netflix and CBS Corporation have signed a content licensing agreement which will bring all eight seasons of the hit TV show Dexter to Netflix subscribers in the U.S. The first four seasons of this show will be available to watch instantly this Halloween, that’s October 31st. The remaining four seasons will be available come January 1st, 2014. Dexter wrapped up its eighth and final season earlier this year, after a record breaking run on the network.
Ted Sarandos, Chief Content Officer for Netflix, says that they’re “thrilled” to have Dexter on board, that too so quickly after it has completed its run. Dexter is actually one of SHOWTIME’s highest rated TV shows, one that has a dedicated fan following not only in the U.S., but around the globe. This announcement is definitely going to please Dexter fans who’d like to binge watch the series once again, through Netflix. Dexter is going to be a welcome addition to Netflix’s lineup this holiday season, which includes hit original series such as House of Cards, Orange is the New Black and the revived Ron Howard series, Arrested Development.RELATED
- LEGO Lawnmower Will Impress Others With Its Inability To Mow Your Lawn
- Huawei To Exit US Market Amidst Spy Allegations
- The Fanda: Crowdsourced Global Celebrity Stalking
- U.S. DoJ Signs Off On Microsoft's Acquisition Of Nokia's Devices And Services Division
- BlackBerry CEO Gives Enterprise Customers Some Assurances In Latest Open Letter
- Follow: Netflix,