Motorola has rolled out a brand new video that has been called “Windy Day”, and for good reason, too. This particular video will tease us curious viewers about a brand new augmented reality game which will be arriving on the Moto X smartphone later at the end of this month – on October 29th, to be exact. It must be noted, however, that the entire video lasts for slightly more than a minute, but in there, the real “meat” of the content happens to last for approximately that of a Vine clip.
The first minute or so of the video happens to be literally folks from all walks of life holding on to Moto X phones, where they then turned around in circles or looked through the phone’s display, with smiles on their faces. Assuming your attention span managed to hold out until the end of the video, the last few seconds seem to depict a cartoon more than an augmented reality. The reason behind that could be because the game was developed with the assistance of a certain Jan Pinkava, the person who wrote and directed the Pixar short Geri’s Game, in addition to co-directing Ratatouille. What do you think of the video?
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case