Motorola has rolled out a brand new video that has been called “Windy Day”, and for good reason, too. This particular video will tease us curious viewers about a brand new augmented reality game which will be arriving on the Moto X smartphone later at the end of this month – on October 29th, to be exact. It must be noted, however, that the entire video lasts for slightly more than a minute, but in there, the real “meat” of the content happens to last for approximately that of a Vine clip.
The first minute or so of the video happens to be literally folks from all walks of life holding on to Moto X phones, where they then turned around in circles or looked through the phone’s display, with smiles on their faces. Assuming your attention span managed to hold out until the end of the video, the last few seconds seem to depict a cartoon more than an augmented reality. The reason behind that could be because the game was developed with the assistance of a certain Jan Pinkava, the person who wrote and directed the Pixar short Geri’s Game, in addition to co-directing Ratatouille. What do you think of the video?
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)