Both Pokemon X and Pokemon Y were released recently, and they have respectively racked up a fair amount of sales which is impressive for a portable console title, but that is to be expected considering the juggernaut of a franchise that it is. Unfortunately, the game itself has been “tainted” by a game breaking bug which has actually caused some grief for those who were affected. Apparently, if you were to save the game in specific areas within the main city of Lumiose, the game will freeze, and you would have to begin all over again. There is a silver lining behind this apparent dark cloud as Nintendo is working around the situation for a permanent fix.
Basically, Nintendo responded something along the lines of delivering a fix for this sae bug issue in a few days’ time via the Nintendo eShop, although gamers’ patience will have to be tested between now and then. As a stop gap measure, Nintendo has introduced the map of Lumiose City below that marks the selected areas that players should avoid saving their game. Better be safe than sorry, and just because it has not affected you before, that does not mean the issue is no real at all!
Next Story: iPhone 5s TV Ad Runs
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2013-12-13: Pokemon X And Pokemon Y Update Version 1.2 Ready To Download
- 2013-10-15: Pokemon X And Y Sells 2 Million Copies In Two Days
- 2013-09-27: Special Edition Pokemon X And Y Nintendo 3DS XL Systems Now Available
- 2013-05-14: Pokemon X and Y Gameplay Trailer Shows New Pokemon, Improved Visuals
- 2013-01-09: Xerneas And Yveltal Are Legendary Pokemon In Pokemon X And Y