What are some of the more effective ways of reducing the cost of doing business, while increasing your profit margin? Well, one of the major answers would be pretty simple – that is, to cut out the middleman. Nintendo has done just that, by going straight to the consumers. It seems that Nintendo UK intends to roll out a full-fledged online shop which intends to sell a range of games and consoles from its current product lines. It will be different from Nintendo’s US online retail effort, which happens to be a “store” in name only, as this particular UK site does not redirect consumers to other third party retailers, but rather, it will ship to consumers straight from the company’s stock – now how about that?
Of course, there will be more than meets the eye apart from just offering games as well as consoles across the Wii U, Wii, 3DS and DS product range. The UK online shop will also deliver exclusives such as limited edition Nintendo 3DS consoles in addition to pack-in figurines such as this Wind Waker bundle. You will also be able to enjoy free delivery, although there is a caveat attached to that – orders that are more than £200 will qualify for next day, and there is also a 12-month extended warranty for consoles to boot.
Next Story: Toyota Plug-In Prius To Receive Price Cut
- 2014-04-23 Mario Kart 8 Demo Rumored For Release Ahead Of Official Game
- 2014-04-22 Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Confirmed
- 2014-04-22 New Fatal Frame For The Wii U Being Developed
- 2014-04-21 Nintendo Game Boy Officially Turns 25 Years Old
- 2014-04-17 Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities