We’re sure you’ve been in trouble with the law more times than you can probably count while driving around wishing that you could magically change the car you’re driving in so you won’t get caught while your bobbing and weaving your way through traffic in a high-speed chase. If it happens to be raining, this Nissan Skyline R33 just might be your ideal getaway vehicle.
UK body shop Auto Kandy coated this Nissan Skyline R33 with a heat-sensitive paint that allows it to change color when water is poured onto it. As you can see from the video posted above, one of the employees of the auto shop douses the car with what we assume is cold water based on them being stored in plastic bottles. This results in the color of the vehicle to change from its reddish-orange color to a more burgundy color.
All joking aside, this is a pretty neat feature to have available on your vehicle as you could easily have your car match the color of your outfit just by simply spraying it with a hose. Although on the other side, hopefully you won’t forget what color your car will be after it dries up or finding it in a parking lot could be quite the nightmare.RELATED
- Man Flies Homemade Jetpack Around Japan's Mount Fuji Nine Times [Video]
- Elio Motors' Three-Wheeled Vehicle Only Costs $6,800 And Is Street Legal
- This Modified SUV Puts Backseat Drivers In Control Of The Vehicle
- Man Puts Giant Flamethrower On Mobility Scooter For The Heck Of It
- 3D Printed Skateboard Is Sturdy Enough To Actually Ride
- Follow: heat, paint,
- Seen at: geekologie