The Open Mobile Summit including Appcelerate (12-14 November, 2013, San Francisco), connects the most influential and innovative in mobile, Internet, media and commerce (www.openmobilemedia.com/san-francisco)
This is a powerful gathering of market leaders and entrepreneurs driving a fundamental redefinition of the mobile Internet ecosystem. From device manufacturers and carriers through to Internet and media giants, commerce and retailers, electronics and PC manufacturers, market innovators and app publishers.
Featuring world leading speakers from across the mobile ecosystem including:
- Bill Malloy, CMO, Sprint
- Trip Hawkinsm Founder, Electronic Arts
- Tom Bedecarre Chairman, AKQA
- Gibu Thomas, Head of Digital and Mobile at Walmart
- Rich Riley, CEO of Shazam
- Rick Osterloh, SVP Product Management, Motorola Mobility, LLC
- Robert F.X. Sillerman CEO Viggle
- Brendon Kraham, Product Strategy, Google
- and Google, Sony, LinkedIn, ESPN, Dropbox, Macys, NBC, Box, Wells Fargo, Sephora, Square, CBS Interactive and more.
Key topics to be addressed:
Wearables Hit the Streets: The age of wearable technology is here.
The Death of TV: which video monetization strategies are looking like Grand Slams?
Enterprise: Mobility is “The New IT”: what does the emerging value chain look like
The Future of Mobile Commerce: Hyper-connected consumers are a challenge for retailers in store and online.
Apps: The Mobile Service Marketplace: Monetizing apps is no longer limited to advertisements. Explore the service marketplace revolution and discover the next victim of the app.
“This conference brings all the heavyweights from mobile to silicon valley. It’s like the best of the Mobile World Congress, in San Francisco – in an intimate conference setting. There’s nothing else quite like it” Mark Curtis, CCO, Fjord
Next Story: Google Stock Goes Past $1,000 Mark