Next-generation video game consoles will be released next month, but it looks like some next-gen games aren’t quite ready for prime time yet. We heard Ubisoft’s Watch Dogs was being delayed to spring 2014 and it looks like Sony’s PlayStation 4 launch title Driveclub may also be getting a last-minute delay.
Several reports have been circulating that have hinted at the delay of Driveclub, which Sony announced would be a PlayStation 4 launch title back when they first introduced the console in February. The rumor first started by UK-based site The Same Coin, who received word from an “anonymous source” saying Driveclub has been pushed back to a spring 2014 release. Kotaku then followed up with the rumor by speaking with a person who is familiar with Sony’s plans for the title, saying the report The Same Coin published was accurate.
As you’d expect, neither Sony nor Driveclub’s developer Evolution Studios has yet to make any official comment regarding whether or not the game will be released when the PlayStation 4 launches. Hopefully we’ll hear something from someone soon as the delay of Driveclub could add yet another missing piece to the PlayStation 4′s set of launch titles.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: PlayStation 4, PS4, Sony,
- Seen at: joystiq