Samsung Galaxy Express 2 Arrives At Vodafone UKSamsung and Apple are two companies with very different philosophies – but somehow or rather, both of them seem to work pretty well, as they are corporate giants in their respective countries. Apple has just two smartphones under their name for the current iPhone generation, where the have remained with just a single iPhone model in the past, but their South Korean rival begs to differ. Samsung does seem to offer a phone for everyone, regardless of their budget or needs, and this time around, we are concentrating on what Samsung has to offer with the Samsung Galaxy Express 2 which has arrived at Vodafone UK.
The Samsung Galaxy Express 2 is said to be exclusive to Vodafone stores at launch, although additional retailers are set to follow. Expect it to arrive with a decent 4.5” qHD display, Android 4.2 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice, a dual-core 1.7GHz processor, 8GB of internal memory that can be expanded via a memory card, and a 5-megapixel shooter. Apart from that, it will also boast of LTE connectivity to keep up with the ties, and you will also find Samsung’s slew of internal software including S Travel, S Translator and Story Album. No idea on pricing as at press time, but additional details should be forthcoming.
Next Story: Kindle Fire HDX Blue Tint Is Normal
- 2014-04-23 Sprint Galaxy S5 Software Update Released
- 2014-04-23 News Republic And Appy Geek Launched For Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit
- 2014-04-23 T-Mobile To Offer Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 In The Summer
- 2014-04-23 Localytics: Samsung Galaxy S5 Is 0.7% Of All Android-Powered Smartphones
- 2014-04-23 Samsung Galaxy K Gets Pictured In Leaked Photo