Back in June we reported that Samsung was interested in developing a 12 inch tablet. Since then, the Galaxy Note 12.2 has been rumored a few times, but it still hasn’t been confirmed as yet. We’ve seen a render of it being leaked, but it can’t be said for sure if its the real deal. Information about the tablet’s specifications is scarce, though the latest from AnTuTu claims that the tablet might have a 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quadcore processor coupled with 3GB of RAM. This would definitely make for quite a powerful package.
The report also claims that the tablet has a 8 megapixel rear and a 2 megapixel front camera, and that it runs Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. It is said to have 32GB of onboard storage, and there’s the possibility that it might also have a microSD card slot. This is the first time that Galaxy Note 12.2 has turned up at AnTuTu, we’ve previously seen it turn up at Bluetooth SIG, but that’s just about it. We’ve yet to see any renders or spy shots of the tablet being leaked. Samsung hasn’t said if it has such a tablet up its sleeve, and its not known right now exactly when Samsung might release the Galaxy Note 12.2.
Next Story: Google Hangouts SMS Support Is Finally Here
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 Fingerprint Scanner Spoofed