At the beginning of this month, we did hear that the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 leaked out, which could only mean one thing – that the final Android 4.3 Jelly Bean update ought to make its way to the smartphone officially in due time. There was a particular tweet that was sent out on Sunday. We also know that Samsung Wallet is a default app on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, where it will also include a secure business application known as Samsung KNOX. Apart from that, Android 4.3 Jelly Bean will also be able to deliver superior color reproduction and text that looks sharper on a screen.
Not only that, the software build I9505XXUEMJ3 also happens to be the most recent leak of the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean operating system, which is touted to be very similar to the final version of the update for that handset. For those who have already tested the new build, they claimed that it does not bring along with it any major changes compared to the previous one, save for a few tweaks thereabouts. Anyone wants to give this particular update version a go? The usual “buyer beware” rules apply here, since it is not quite official so something might go awry.
Next Story: Dead Rising 3 Banned In Germany
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-18: Twitter Parody Account Results In Police Raid At Home
- 2014-04-18: Future Google Nexus Smartphone Might Have MediaTek Solution Powering It
- 2014-04-18: Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)