It seems that owners of the Samsung Galaxy S4 – the one which runs on the Exynos 5 Octa chipset, will have one very good reason to be happy. Their Galaxy S4 smartphones has just seen the launch of the official Android 4.3 firmware update for for the Exynos 5 Octa units to get the same treatment. However, you might want to take note that the first countries which will be on the receiving end of this particular update will be India as well as Indonesia, although it goes without saying that more regions are set to follow in due time.
Among some of the new features and functions that we can experience with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on this particular model of the Samsung Galaxy S4 are depicted as follows, according to the change log. There will be support for OpenGL 3.0 and the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch, TRIM and ANT+ support, the implementation of Samsung KNOX, pre-loaded Samsung Wallet, better RAM management, an improved display color reproduction, a better TouchWiz launcher and a new Samsung keyboard as well as browser among others. Patience is the key here in waiting for your brand new Android 4.3 Jelly Bean firmware update for this particular model of the Samsung Galaxy S4, if it hasn’t yet arrived already.
Next Story: Nokia Asha 502 Leaked
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2013-10-17: Samsung Galaxy S4 Gets Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-06-27: Google Edition Samsung Galaxy S4 Might Not Be Getting Its Updates Directly From Google
- 2013-06-12: AT&T Galaxy S4 Kernel Source Code Released
- 2013-05-22: Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition Will Be Available In U.S. Only
- 2013-05-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Active Caught On Video