There seems to be a fair share of Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone models out in the market, and depending on which region that you live in, the model number differs. Those who happen to live in South Korea would have been able to take advantage of an LTE-A-equipped Samsung Galaxy S4 that boasts of a speedy Snapdragon 800 CPU underneath the hood, while folks living elsewhere had to settle for an Exynos 5 or Snapdragon 600 processor, which did not seem to be fair at all.
More than two months ago, it seems that we heard about the possibility of the Galaxy S4 LTE model headed for Europe, bearing the model number GT-I9506. Since good things always come to those who wait, a GT-I9506 product page has already made an appearance on Samsung’s German site. This would mean the CPU in that particular model would make it be on a level fighting ground with the recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy Note 3 flagship device, in addition to the other flagships from rival smartphone manufacturers such as Nokia and LG.
While no European countries are known to actually support the 150Mbps LTE-A speeds, it is always nice to have hardware that does before the rest of the infrastructure falls into place.
Next Story: T-Mobile iPad Air Arriving This November 1st
- 2014-04-22 Samsung SM-T2588 Is An Unknown 7-Inch Device
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-02 Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Surprisingly Durable In Drop Test
- 2014-02-24 Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 Android 4.4.2 Update Released
- 2014-02-18 Samsung Galaxy S4 Value Edition Confirmed By Bluetooth SIG
- 2014-02-12 Sprint's Galaxy S4 Could Receive KitKat Update Tomorrow