There seems to be a fair share of Samsung Galaxy S4 smartphone models out in the market, and depending on which region that you live in, the model number differs. Those who happen to live in South Korea would have been able to take advantage of an LTE-A-equipped Samsung Galaxy S4 that boasts of a speedy Snapdragon 800 CPU underneath the hood, while folks living elsewhere had to settle for an Exynos 5 or Snapdragon 600 processor, which did not seem to be fair at all.
More than two months ago, it seems that we heard about the possibility of the Galaxy S4 LTE model headed for Europe, bearing the model number GT-I9506. Since good things always come to those who wait, a GT-I9506 product page has already made an appearance on Samsung’s German site. This would mean the CPU in that particular model would make it be on a level fighting ground with the recently unveiled Samsung Galaxy Note 3 flagship device, in addition to the other flagships from rival smartphone manufacturers such as Nokia and LG.
While no European countries are known to actually support the 150Mbps LTE-A speeds, it is always nice to have hardware that does before the rest of the infrastructure falls into place.RELATED
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Quechua And Archos Unveils Rugged Smartphone
- Limited Edition BlackBerry P'9982 Comes With Crocodile Skin Back
- White Nokia Lumia 929 For Verizon Leaked
- Google's Nexus Devices Susceptible To SMS Bug That Causes Phones To Reboot
- Follow: Galaxy S4, Samsung,
- Seen at: engadget