There’s been a lot of speculation about Google’s next generation Nexus smartphone. We’ve seen leaked images, renders and even heard about the specifications it is supposed to tout. What we don’t know up till now is when the internet search giant is formally going to unveil it. If a new rumor is to be believed, the smartphone just might be made official on November 1st. Moments ago, @evleaks tweeted a press render of the white Nexus 5 with “11/1,” which may possibly be an indicator of the announcement date.
Both Google and LG have not made any official announcement as yet regarding this smartphone, so it is still best to digest rumors with a grain of salt. Just earlier this week we picked up on a rumor which claimed that the announcement is going to be made on October 31st. It was also rumored that the smartphone will become available a week later in Canada. Google is obviously going to sell the device through the Play Store, and we’ve already seen an image of the device being pulled off the Store. There doesn’t seem to be any confusion about the design of the Nexus 5 anymore, or its existence for that matter. It is now just a matter of waiting on Google to make an announcement, hopefully it’ll do that on November 1st and we’ll not have to deal with the rumors anymore.
Next Story: Moga Ace Power iOS Controller Leaked
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-03-05: Google Working To Fix Nexus 5 Camera Bug
- 2014-02-26: Google Now Launcher Makes It To The Play Store
- 2014-02-06: Nexus 5 Launcher Could Soon Be Released
- 2013-12-15: Nexus 5 Hardware Subtly Revised
- 2013-11-14: LG Reportedly Wanted Nexus 5 To Be Called Nexus G
- 2013-10-29: Nexus 4 Could Still Be Sold After Nexus 5 Launch
- 2013-10-06: Nexus 5 Purported Service Manual Leaks, Details Specifications
- 2013-09-17: Nexus 5 Caught In The Wild To Show Off Android 4.4 KitKat Boot Screen