The folks over at Cricket Wireless, while they are not exactly the largest and most notable of all mobile carriers over in the US, has just announced that they will be offering a spanking new mid-range budget oriented smartphone that they call the ZTE Source. Do not get me wrong, ZTE has come up with its fair share of high end models in the past, but this time around, it seems that they are about to enter mid-range territory. Never mind about rumors circulating in the past of the carrier which is set to be picked up by AT&T, although on the flip side, that could also mean more premium smartphones headed in the direction of Cricket Wireless.
Just what kind of hardware specifications will the ZTE Source pack? For $219.99 a pop, it will arrive with a 4.5” display, a dual-core 1.5GHz processor, a 5-megapixel camera located at the back, 4GB of internal memory that can be further expanded via a microSD memory card slot. All of it will run on the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system, where it will be accompanied by the Muve Music service right out of the box. Are there any takers for the ZTE Source? [Press Release]RELATED
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Moto X Cyber Monday Deal Crashes Motorola's Website
- FunderCloud For iOS Improves Your Crowdfunding Experience
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Next Windows Phone Update Could Include “Flick To Close” Among Others
- Follow: zte, zte source,